I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a great one and am happy to be posting here on a Monday. I just got done with a killer work out and I wanted to get this typed up before my arms are rendered completely useless!
Today I have a skin care post for you. This one features Amara Organics and their Vitamin C Serum. I have been using Vitamin C serums for quite a while now as I am sure you have seen multiple other reviews here on the blog featuring other ones.
In my experience I have found that a serum under my daily moisturizer is a great foundation for my skin care routine. It helps keep my face well taken care of.
When the opportunity came up through BrandBacker for me to try another one I knew I had to jump on it.
I was provided with a 1 ounce bottle of the Vitamin C serum. This serum was completely clear and on the runny side. There was no real scent to it. Which I have to say was kind of a disappointment. I was hoping for a nice citrusy scent. But it's not about the scent, it's all about whether or not the product works.
You can find lots of information about the product here: http://amaraorganics.com/products/vitamin-c-serum
But here is a short description right from the site:
Our Vitamin C Serum replenishes your skin's vitamin C levels to give you these benefits:
- Increases the production of collagen to bring back skin's natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
- Protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines
- Improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion
- Combined with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful anti-aging effects
Here you can see the dropper that is provided.
This is what the serum looks like right out of the bottle.
Each morning after cleansing my face I applied a small amount to my face. The serum absorbed fast and did not leave my skin feeling dry, tight, or any sort of uncomfortable feeling. It made my skin feel nice and smooth actually. I then followed with my daily moisturizer.
****Product was provided for review, all opinions are 100% my own****